- General information
- Management of personal data
- We will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
Customer Service Contact
Data collection for statistics
Marketing or Advertising
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for these secondary purposes, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products that you request or contract with us.
- Information We Collect
- For the activities indicated in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways when you provide it directly to us; when you visit our website or use our online services and when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law.
We collect your personal data directly when you provide it to us by various means.
- We may also collect your information by using:
- How We Use Your Information
- Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.